U.W.F
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

U.W.F Universal Wrestling Federation Legends Will be Made

Homehttp://carnage.Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 90 on Tue May 14, 2019 6:06 am
Latest topics
» "Buster" Cherry arrives to the U.W.F.
Tabaluga makes his way into the Fed! EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 6:50 pm by cherry

» US Champion
Tabaluga makes his way into the Fed! EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 10:04 pm by Nathan

» ??? well i'm waiting
Tabaluga makes his way into the Fed! EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 3:48 am by Guest

» The Grunge Speaks!
Tabaluga makes his way into the Fed! EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 3:31 am by Steams

» Entrance Level you must put your entrance lvl here
Tabaluga makes his way into the Fed! EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 3:59 am by Grunge

» You tube video i need it like this add your video's under this post
Tabaluga makes his way into the Fed! EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 3:53 am by Grunge

» The Grunge
Tabaluga makes his way into the Fed! EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 3:45 am by Grunge

» Steams vs jammingeorge
Tabaluga makes his way into the Fed! EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 1:06 pm by Steams

» Tabaluga makes his way into the Fed!
Tabaluga makes his way into the Fed! EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 12:12 pm by jammingeorge

Top posters
GM Icon Sting (69)
Tabaluga makes his way into the Fed! Vote_lcapTabaluga makes his way into the Fed! Voting_barTabaluga makes his way into the Fed! Vote_rcap 
jammingeorge (17)
Tabaluga makes his way into the Fed! Vote_lcapTabaluga makes his way into the Fed! Voting_barTabaluga makes his way into the Fed! Vote_rcap 
Tabaluga (14)
Nathan (11)
Steams (10)
bonecrusher* (5)
FreakofMilk (5)
Artie Beaty (5)
Killerone4 (4)
Grunge (4)
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Poll

Tabaluga makes his way into the Fed!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tabaluga
One Faller

Male
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Tabaluga makes his way into the Fed! Empty
PostSubject: Tabaluga makes his way into the Fed!   Tabaluga makes his way into the Fed! EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 12:58 pm

Tabaluga enters the backstage area. He looks at the other Wrestlers warming up for the Show. He begins loughing and shaking his Head.

Don't waste your time dudes. My time will come. When the Big German Machine rolls over you like a Big Tank!

And with a satanic smile in his face he walks into the locker Room.
Back to top Go down
jammingeorge
One Faller
jammingeorge

Male
Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Tabaluga makes his way into the Fed!   Tabaluga makes his way into the Fed! EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 2:20 pm

Picking up a microphone

Wow your really something...I bet your mirror gets alot of action and attention. Wake up call. This is the UWF not Jerry Springer. Your here to fight and prove yourself. If you want to talk look elsewhere if you want a war I can give you a hell of a fight. Anytime, anyplace, anywhere little man. I am gonna knock that smile and laugh right out of you. Your bad comedy and I love to embarass you infront of the whole U.W.F crowd as well as the locker room.

Dropping the mike and finishing polishing my Chopper
Back to top Go down
Tabaluga
One Faller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tabaluga makes his way into the Fed!   Tabaluga makes his way into the Fed! EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 2:46 pm

Open the Locker Rooms door

Hey Dude, you wanna knock the smile outta my face ?
Stand up a little bit more in the morning guy.
But ok, anytime, anyplace and anywhere !!Probably a Handicap-Match or best of 3 ??
What do you think about it ?

When you're ready little man.. come and knock on my door!

Tabaluga closes the door
Back to top Go down
jammingeorge
One Faller
jammingeorge

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tabaluga makes his way into the Fed!   Tabaluga makes his way into the Fed! EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 3:13 pm

The locker room door of Tabaluga goes flying open with a kick. Standing holding a barbwire bat is Jammin George.

You need an answer here it is. You got my full attention. If you think your really that good then it works for me. But I think since mr. Phoenix is gonna get the winner because I really liked the best of three idea. We can do it over several show or if you as tough as I am we can do it all tonite.

Smashing bench with a fatal bat swing

Imagine what would happen if that bench was you. Damn that would have hurt like hell. Next time its for you.

Pointing bat at chest of Tabaluga

Just a warning pal. See ya in the ring.
Back to top Go down
Tabaluga
One Faller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tabaluga makes his way into the Fed!   Tabaluga makes his way into the Fed! EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 5:58 am

Tabaluga begins smileing as he take his large double-sided Axe

Oh little man, you have to learn something. Never, and I mean Never point with any Weapons at me!! So if you do it again my friend , I'll blow you out of this Building with my big Friend here in my hands.
And now go out of my Room, thinking of what you've done!

Tabaluga starrs at Jammin with his full 7 feet!!His big Axe shaking in his Hand
Back to top Go down
jammingeorge
One Faller
jammingeorge

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tabaluga makes his way into the Fed!   Tabaluga makes his way into the Fed! EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 2:14 pm

Jammin George appears looking in the mirror of his dressing area

So its the old story of speak loud and carry a big stick...I can relate to that. I invented the concept and I think I even have the franchise on it. I think after this battle with Tabaluga its time for a make over. An extreame edition make over. I think its time to make some drastic changes. It looks like I need to get rougher and tougher.

Picking up drawing pad

Yep its time to upgrade and this is a great start. But I need time in the garage. After the show I am going to work. They ain't seen nothing yet.

The camera man attempts to zoom in on the notebook and gets the suprise of his life. A thunderous explosion as the bat contacts with the camera and a very loud scream is heard as things go snowy and then black.
Back to top Go down
GM Icon Sting
General Manager
General Manager
GM Icon Sting

Male
Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Tabaluga makes his way into the Fed!   Tabaluga makes his way into the Fed! EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 2:15 pm

I think i have enough thanks
Back to top Go down
https://carnage.rpg-board.net
jammingeorge
One Faller
jammingeorge

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tabaluga makes his way into the Fed!   Tabaluga makes his way into the Fed! EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 9:33 am

So the best man won ...getting louder as his sledgehammer thunderously shatters the mirror. Raining shards of glass that sparkle like stars at night.

How the heck can one match say who is best! The great's and real legends say on any night any man can beat any man. In any sport there is a best of series. Its never decided in one match on one night. To say I am the best following one match is an insult. Since he has not the courage I will speak up. I want another match. Maybe his dog died, maybe his mommy was sick or maybe just maybe I am that good. But even Amanda said "it was a great match that came to the wire."I can't live with close I want to know without a doubt that I am the best or maybe I just got lucky. So I see only one solution.

Picking up his hammer and violently swings it through the bench making it splinter and collapse in a pile of debris on the floor.

GET THE MESSAGE!!!! I WANT A REMATCH!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tabaluga makes his way into the Fed!   Tabaluga makes his way into the Fed! EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 7:04 pm

for the role play side of this who are you directing this to Tab the GM the fans or just the camera?
Back to top Go down
jammingeorge
One Faller
jammingeorge

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tabaluga makes his way into the Fed!   Tabaluga makes his way into the Fed! EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 11:31 pm

I want this directed to Tabaluga and the GM. Its my hope to get granted a rematch on a future show. Sorry I wasn't more specific. I will remember that in the future. Still learning thanks for bringing it to my attention so I can fix it.
Back to top Go down
jammingeorge
One Faller
jammingeorge

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tabaluga makes his way into the Fed!   Tabaluga makes his way into the Fed! EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 10:14 am

Hey Tabaluga, I am calling you out. The Pay Per View is coming and I want you in a rematch. I think we have plenty to settle. We where close....close...close....

Getting fired up and angry

I don't accept close. I've said it before and I'll say it again. One match does not settle anything. It takes more then on to be the best. Thats what I am here for. I want you back in the ring!
Back to top Go down
Tabaluga
One Faller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tabaluga makes his way into the Fed!   Tabaluga makes his way into the Fed! EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 1:26 pm

After a long time of thinking Tabaluga stands in his Locker Room

I Lost the Match.... I lost the Match... That's impossible..

Walking around in his Room

I must do something. Some bad @$$ kicking tricks.Probably some piece of salt to throw him into his eyes or something else. I am the Bad @$$ and I have to show him.

Going out of his Room yelling

YAMMIN , where are you!!! You have to give me a rematch!! You aren't as good as you say.

So let start my Music Man.Making his way to the Ring

As he walks down to the Ring he smashes his Axe from one hand into the other.Grabbing the mic and with a bad @$$ laughing he starts to talk

YAMMIN you Bastard, come out with your damned Motor Cycle and give me a match if you are man enough. One Match says nothing about this. So come out and wrestle!

And with his Axe in his Hand Tabaluga stands there and is waiting for Jammin George
Back to top Go down
jammingeorge
One Faller
jammingeorge

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tabaluga makes his way into the Fed!   Tabaluga makes his way into the Fed! EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 12:12 pm

Tabaluga I would love a rematch we need to get Shadydeal or sting to sign it. I have matured and have a new and more awesome taunt...invoking the sledgehammer...Yes this very sledgehamer that YOU used to destroy my Chopper, This now has some really BAD qualities that I am just beginning to unlock. You want a fight and so do I.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tabaluga makes his way into the Fed!   Tabaluga makes his way into the Fed! Empty

Back to top Go down

Tabaluga makes his way into the Fed!
Page 1 of 1