U.W.F
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

U.W.F Universal Wrestling Federation Legends Will be Made

Homehttp://carnage.Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 90 on Tue May 14, 2019 6:06 am
Latest topics
» "Buster" Cherry arrives to the U.W.F.
From the gates of Hell Comes Reaper! EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 6:50 pm by cherry

» US Champion
From the gates of Hell Comes Reaper! EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 10:04 pm by Nathan

» ??? well i'm waiting
From the gates of Hell Comes Reaper! EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 3:48 am by Guest

» The Grunge Speaks!
From the gates of Hell Comes Reaper! EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 3:31 am by Steams

» Entrance Level you must put your entrance lvl here
From the gates of Hell Comes Reaper! EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 3:59 am by Grunge

» You tube video i need it like this add your video's under this post
From the gates of Hell Comes Reaper! EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 3:53 am by Grunge

» The Grunge
From the gates of Hell Comes Reaper! EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 3:45 am by Grunge

» Steams vs jammingeorge
From the gates of Hell Comes Reaper! EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 1:06 pm by Steams

» Tabaluga makes his way into the Fed!
From the gates of Hell Comes Reaper! EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 12:12 pm by jammingeorge

Top posters
GM Icon Sting (69)
From the gates of Hell Comes Reaper! Vote_lcapFrom the gates of Hell Comes Reaper! Voting_barFrom the gates of Hell Comes Reaper! Vote_rcap 
jammingeorge (17)
From the gates of Hell Comes Reaper! Vote_lcapFrom the gates of Hell Comes Reaper! Voting_barFrom the gates of Hell Comes Reaper! Vote_rcap 
Tabaluga (14)
Nathan (11)
Steams (10)
bonecrusher* (5)
FreakofMilk (5)
Artie Beaty (5)
Killerone4 (4)
Grunge (4)
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Poll

From the gates of Hell Comes Reaper!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Reaper!

Reaper!

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-09-04

From the gates of Hell Comes Reaper! Empty
PostSubject: From the gates of Hell Comes Reaper!   From the gates of Hell Comes Reaper! EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 8:52 pm

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/sr_OhAzErU4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/sr_OhAzErU4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Reaper is an unstoppable monster and he is crazy and will hurt any one that dares to fight him.

At 7-feet tall and more than 398 pounds, Fiendz has been tormenting opponents since his debut, and even that was huge.

Well, talking about Reaper!...Well, Fiendz is a INSANE wrestler looking for revenge...He's going to break everything in front of him and his main goal is to tourture everyone around him...He hides his face behind a mask because he's affraid to show his face again and lose everything...He think that he's unlucky in life...and the only way to face the world is behind a mask...

Description: From parts unknown I am a heel not a coward. I think there is a big difference between them. I am a heel because I am not afraid to go into the ring put a boston crab on a man and tear his muscles or to take a chair put it an opponents throat and smash it down on his larinx. I am not a heel because I smack the ref to get purposely DQed to keep a title. I am mean and vicious do my lack of shere size. The fans hate me because I am there to fight and not just to entertain them. I am a natural born sadist and that is why I am a resis wrestler who has a large focus on powerful moves, but I have a variety of manuevers in my arsenal and look just as forward to using The Pain Thriller as I do The No More Words. I wear a mask not because I am a mute but because the fans aren't worthy enough to see my face and I am definitely not a mute and can and will speak my mind and my special points of view.

Following months of speculation, Reaper! made his first appearance on Oct. 5, 1997, at Bad Blood. There, he ripped the cage door off during the first-ever Hell in a Cell Match between Sting and Undertaker. Reaper! and Undertaker then stood toe to toe during a chilling stare-down.Reaper! wore a mask, and he hid his body in attire designed to conceal hideous burns from a fire supposedly started by his half-brother Undertaker. Then, Fiendz kicked the Deadman in the stomach and Tombstoned him — allowing a bloody Sting to pin Undertaker for the victory.

Despite the unprovoked attack, Undertaker vowed he would not wage war against his own flesh and blood in front of a national audience. Bu tReaper! assaults continued, and when he set Undertaker ablaze inside a casket at the 1998 Royal Rumble, the Phenom was left with no choice. At WrestleMania XIV, the half-brothers met for the first time in singles competition, but it was only the beginning.

After the brutal WrestleMania matchup, Fiendz continued to climb the ranks by beating down the opposition. At King of the Ring 1998, Stone Cold and Reaper! clashed in a First Blood Match for the WWE Championship. As an added stipulation, Reaper! promised that if he lost, he’d set himself on fire.
Back to top Go down

From the gates of Hell Comes Reaper!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
U.W.F  :: Universal Wrestling Federation :: Gimmick-
Jump to: